Saturday, July 7, 2018

Pixar Fest Means No More Spaghetti at Pizza Port

     Every year we come to Disney Resort. When frequenting a place often you usually have favorite foods. Well my moms is the spaghetti in Disneyland's Tomorrowland at Pizza Port.

     We looked forward to our Pizza Port visit, the Alfredo for me and spaghetti for my mom. My aunt loves the Alfredo but decided to try the spaghetti. When we got to the counter we noticed they did not have the spaghetti but rather a green pasta dish. I asked if they had spaghetti and they said they did for kids but the chef replaced the adult version with Alien Pasta for Pixar Fest.

      Nothing is more disappointing than expecting something only to find they no longer have it. What is surprising is that they could sell spaghetti for kids but not adults...and a pasta pace that does not sell spaghetti, really??

     We did try the Alien Pasta and I loved it. My mom and aunt thought it was ok. My mom was still bummed that they did not have her spaghetti. She had looked forward to it all year. There is nothing more disappointing than to be ready for a certain dish but it is no longer served.

     My mom did finally get some spaghetti the next day in California Adventure Park at Boardwalk Pizza.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment