Sunday, June 24, 2018

Disney Memories-Pre Vacation Excitement Memories With my Kids

     It is a week before our annual Disney vacation. I remember when this time arrived my kids and I would be so excited and we would say each day "this time next week we will be on the road heading to California." We will be about to Victorville or wherever we would be at the time we were talking about it.

     It was so much fun as we would talk about what we would be doing every moment of the day when we arrived in California. We would say things like "in 8 days we will be walking into the parks. We will be throwing our cares away as we enter and listening to the music as we walk to the check point." Or we would think ahead to what else we might be doing at the moment.

     Our pre vacation times were almost as fun as the actual trip. We had so much fun just talking about what we were going to do. Of course we never really had any plans, we always took each moment as it came.

     Now my kids have grown and no longer go with us every year. It is sad to not have those fun time together, it is sad that we can't talk about how it will be in a week when we are at our favorite place. Our happy place. Now I just think of it on m own and have my memories  but still sad that they are just memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment