Sunday, July 22, 2018

Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarf Soap Collection

      This collection is from way back in 1970. My uncle and aunt gave this to me for my 2nd birthday. I am not sure where they purchased the set but I imagine at Disneyland because back then most Disney products were purchased there.

     We lost my uncle a couple of years later so this set has a lot of sentimental value.

     The soaps were of course at one time in mint condition however since I was only 7 when they were given to me I did not realize their importance and did not leave them in the box. I wanted to display them. I did not want to use them because then they would not hold their shape.

     Doc lost his feet and Happy lost part of a foot. Dopey lost his head but I was able to put it back on. I am curious if anyone else out there in this world has a set like this.

     +Disneyland
     + Snow White and the Severn Dwarf  Soap Collector Set

   

No comments:

Post a Comment