Saturday, July 21, 2018

Disney Pixar Fest-Fun Foods

    We tried a few of the Disney Pixar Fest menu items but found that not many of them appealed to us however there were a few items we found absolutely delicious. Well at least I did.

    
Green Alien Pasta 

The Green Alien Pasta at Pizza Port in Tomorrowland replaced the spaghetti which I thought was sad, why not have both? Regardless though I thought it was delicious. They use a spinach sauce and add peas to this dish. It had a different flavor that I cant' describe. You will have to try it for yourself. My aunt liked it and my mom said it was ok. My mom might have liked it better if they hadn't gotten rid of the spaghetti she loved to make it. As for me, I absolutely loved it!


Funnel Fries

One of my other favorite Pixar Fest foods were the Funnel Fries. They can be found in Disney's California Adventures (DCA) at Award Wiener in Hollywood Land. These delicious fries are a sweet funnel cake fry with whipped cream topped with fruity pebble cereal. My mom and aunt liked the funnel cake part but I loved the cereal and whipped topping as well. I think the funnel cakes had an icing on them too. This desert is a must! Make sure to eat a small meal because they are filling.

I wanted to try both of these items again but never made it back to them because there is just too much to eat at both parks.

There was one item that my mom and aunt tried but I did not because I figured it would be to hot and spicy for me.

Temperamental Taste Shifting Corn Dog

The Temperamental taste Shifting Corn dog from Corn Dog Castle at Paradise Gardens Park in  (DCA). This corn dog has pepper jack cheese and two spicy hot dogs inside. The tastes did shift but both my mom and aunt decided part of it was too spicy and they really did not enjoy it.

I hope to make it back to the parks before all of the good food treats are gone. I will try some different things but will also try the items that I love such as the Alien Pasta and Funnel Fries! 


No comments:

Post a Comment