Saturday, August 29, 2015

Toddler Plays "Drums" With Mad T Party Band and Nathan's Blooper

     I am sure by now everyone who follows me knows how much I love the Mad T Party Band. They are amazing and have really helped me through some depressed moments lately. Just watching the video I took and videos others have posted makes me smile. Sometimes I really need that pick me up.

    On July 7, 2015 when we stopped by to have our nightly dose of T we noticed this adorable little toddler just really getting into drumming with the band while they played. He had what looked like pencils and he was really watching the Cheshire Cat play. I imagine this little fellow's dad plays the drums or they spend a lot of time at the T Party. Either way I just had to record him playing.

     I noticed some of the band members where smiling at him and I am not sure what happened to Nathan in this video but he got tickled and could barely introduce the Catterpillar and was laughing and could not sing the first few lyrics of the song. It was funny and what makes live performances fun.

     I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed recording and sharing it.

     Toddler Plays Drums With Mad T Party Band

No comments:

Post a Comment