Saturday, July 7, 2018

Lost/Stolen Camera at Disneyland

     On July 1, 2018 around 11 AM I lost my camera. I am completely heartbroken. I usually am so careful so really have no idea why I left it.What is even worse is that someone might have found it and said "oh look at what I found, a nice camera and I am keeping it."

     We had been on just a few rides on the first day of our trip. My mom and aunt had to use the restroom next to Alice in Fantasyland. I sat on the bench and put it down next to me. When we got to Pizza Port to eat I noticed it was gone. I had my other bags but not my camera. I went back to where I had set it down, called immediately to report it lost and then asked if one was turned in all around where I had been.

     So far on July 7 my camera has not been turned in. I was really hoping that it had been picked up by an honest person. I still hope that somehow it is sitting somewhere at an attraction where the cast members did not follow the rules and put all lost item in their bins However it is not looking good at all.

    I have a lot of memories on the SD cards and the camera was a semi-professional Canon so it was not cheap. I loved my camera and love taking pictures. I am extremely sad that someone might have found it and kept it. I would not do that. I mean those are my memories and I want to take pictures for the rest of my vacation. How could someone just keep it?? I do not understand.I am not that kind of person.

     I still have hope that an honest person found my camera, but that hope diminishes with every day that passes and no camera. I have my phone but it is not the same.

2 comments:

  1. Well no camera. I honestly am starting to think someone stole it while it was next to me. Regardless this makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE! My camera was found. I am so happy and shocked.

    ReplyDelete