Sunday, April 28, 2019

Disney Table Hovering

     Have you ever been to Disney Resort and found that  that there were no tables available at the restaurants? If you go when it is busy I am sure you have. You have had that problem of finding a place to sit and eat. Well if you learn to "hover" then you will always have a place to sit. Those who are seasoned in the parks do it, there is nothing wrong with it and if you know about it then you also watch for others who are hovering...this is the only way you will find a place to sit on a busy Disney day.

    Table hovering is simply just that, hovering over those who are finishing up so that you can take their table. If you go a lot you expect this.

     I walk around the restaurants looking for tables where the people are almost done eating. Then I just kind of hang around waiting. I try to look conspicuous but sometimes I don't. Or other times I will ask if they are almost done. Most people are kind about it. I tell them not to rush and wait for them to get done, then I sit down. Those who go a lot know how it goes...

    When we are almost done I look around for people who might be hovering and tell them we are almost done so that they can have our table when we are done. It seems to just be a common bond that those of us who are experienced Disney visitors
share.

     So next time you are at the parks and see someone hovering around, ask them if they are looking for a table and let them have yours when you leave. It sprinkling a bit of magic on their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment