Sunday, April 28, 2019

Disney Resort Solution Suggestion for Crowd Control - No Longer Allow People With Young Kids

     Not to long ago I read a post stating that people who do not have children should stay out of Disneyland because this woman's child had to wait in line and got very upset. Well I have a better idea, how about people with kids stop going to Disney Resorts.

     Disney Resort in Anaheim has gotten extremely crowded over the years. They have been trying many things to control the crowds but nothing seems to be working. The parks just seem to get more and more crowded every year. Well I have solution for the parks: stop allowing people with young children to go or at least don't allow the young children to go to the parks. Only allow people who can maneuver the parks independently visit the them. Many families who have children would have to stop coming to the parks leaving them far less crowded for those without young children to enjoy. The lines would be shorter and problem solved!

    Now before you get angry, I am not serious!! My idea is as ridiculous as the woman complaining about people without kids staying away. I mean come on, really! First of all kids need to learn patients, waiting in line will not hurt them. Life does not have to be instant...teach them how to wait. As they grow up the world will not stop just so they can be in the front of the line....

    Mostly both ideas are absurd because Walt built the parks for families to enjoy together but he also wanted anyone who feels the magic to enjoy the wonderful places he created! Children make the experience extremely magical however there are times adults want to go without their kids or their kids grow up but they still feel the magic.

      I can't even imagine the park without kids in it. I love watching them light up when they see a character or as they skip and dance off to get on rides. Their smiles and excitement is priceless regardless whose kids they are!

     I started taking my kids to Disney Resort in 2003. They were 6 and 8 years old. We have gone every year since and when they were younger it was so special watching them fall in love with the experience. They felt the magic the first time they entered the gates. They grew up at the parks, they grew up with the magic being a part of their lives! It would have been sad if I had stopped taking them when they hit a certain age because the parks are only for people with young kids. And it also would have been sad to not share the magical experiences with them when they were young. They also waited in line, they learned to wait in line and they survived waiting in line.

    As my kids became adults they were not longer able to go to the parks because of jobs etc. But the rest of us continued to go. I am sure glad that we are able to go without kids. My kids do get to go once in a while now and I am glad they can go as adults too.

     As my grandson gets older we will take him to the parks, we will enjoy them together. But there are times we will go without kids too.

     There are many people out there who do not have kids, those who cannot have them ,those who do not want to have them ant those whose children have grown up....I am sure glad that anyone can go and enjoy the magic. When Walt said "to all who come to this happy place, welcome." he meant it to everyone, not just certain groups.

     As for crowd control, I am not sure what the answer is. I know for us, we love the parks and we feel the magic so we will go and enjoy them with others who feel the same magic! And really, those of us who truly feel the magic and are what I call Disnerds are and will always be kids at heart especially when we enter those magical gates!

+Disneyland
+Disney Resort
+crowd control

No comments:

Post a Comment