Sunday, November 5, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy is Intense and Even Better than Tower

      I was one of the many people who were extremely upset when Disney decided to get rid of Tower of Terror ttheme at California Adventure Park. I was sad and I was livid. I mean come on, Guardians o the Galaxy...yuck! I had never watched the entire movie because I found it boring so assumed theming the ride Guardians would ruin it.

     Before heading to California I assumed my friend who lives there what he thought about it. He told me I would love it even if I had never watched or likes the movie. He said it was more intense and extremely fun. I really had my doubts but decided it was time to have an open mind.

     As our vacation time drew closer I found myself excited to ride Guardians. I was still sad over the loss of the fun Tower theme but my friend kept say8ing how much I would love it...

     We arrived in Anaheim, checked into our room and I was informed by Steve, my friend, that we were not allowed to ride Guardians without him and could not even look at it. We couldn't help but look  however waited until we met up with him to ride.
   
     It was an hour wait which isn't bad for a new attraction. It also did not seem that long since we hadn't seen Steve in a year so had lots of catching up to do. He gave us little tidbits of information about the ride while we waited. He didn't tell us much but did say it is so much more intense. I asked how many time he had been on it and he said two was all his stomach could handle. That had us concerned but we were still excited.

     We were finally there, in the entrance room. It is so fun! Then we left and headed to our "doom" we got on and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing! The attraction is much more intense than Tower. It is longer and well as much as I loved Tower I must say it is more fun. The theme is cute and fits the attraction.

     That is all I am going to tell. I do not want to ruin it for the first time traveler. I was one of the biggest whiners and I am sold! Be sure to give it a chance, you will be pleasantly surprised!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. Sounds like you had a big change of heart in your thoughts. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did for sure. One of my favorites now!
      I hope you make it someday. Disneyland is the best!

      Delete