Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Countdown to Magic

     Hello my friends, we will leave Thursday June 23, heading to our magical laughing place. Disneyland Resort in Anaheim! I am so excited, we all are. I am also a bit sad because my son's won't be with me. My oldest had to stop going three years ago due to life getting in the way. I missed him but I at least still had one son with me. Now he has a new job and can't go so this will be my first trip without my kids. Even though I can't wait to go, I am feeling a bit sad.

     I know though that I will have a magical time! We will stay in Kingman as we always do, eat dinner at Cracker Barrel which is a new tradition started two years ago, and then get up the next day, Friday, and head to Anaheim.

     We should arrive around 2 PM, head to Wal Mart to buy milk and other supplies. Then to the room to unload the vehicle. This year we can go to the parks on Friday night so of course we will. We plan to just put our stuff in the room and not even unp
ack. We are blocked out on Saturday so can unpack then. Friday night will be a riding kind of night.

     We don't usually plan things out when we go to the parks but we do talk about what we want to do first and well, we want to go ride Racers. Our plan is to go to DCA first and see what unfolds. We may find Soarin to have a not so long line so we'll wait there, or we may stop and do something else as we walk by. We will end up at Radiator Springs though and to racing.

     Our first night we are not sure what is for dinner but it may be Flo's V8 or a burger from Smokejumpers. That will unfold too.

     Sadly I know we will not go to Big Thunder Barbecue during our vacation. We will miss the food. What we will miss most of all though is the Mad T Party. It makes us very sad that it is gone, we will miss our daily doses of T.

     We are excited for Frozen, it will be amazing. We can't wait to see Magical Map again and well are excited about everything that is there.

     I won't be online much, I don't plan to spend my days of fun on my phone. I will however check Facebook and might even write a blog some evenings. I always have plans to blog a bit but just never take the time. I will try to keep my readers informed as to what is happening while we are having a blast.

     See you in the land of magic.

4 comments:

  1. You sound so excited. I hope your trip really will be magical for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you will have an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete