Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Splash Mountain: Just Before the Drop

I have not been on this blog in a while so decided to just add a fun video here. I will soon edit this blog and make it more appealing too. I plan to come here more often in the near future to tell of all our Disney adventures summer 2014

One of our favorite rides is Splash Mountain. The ride doesn't move at a super fast speed but it does move too fast to video any of the attraction. I know people do it but I really do not know how. I like to enjoy the ride and just don't fine time to tape. I also worry about my camera getting wet.

One time though while on the ride it broke down for a while so I was able to get a little bit of footage. this is right before you head up for the big drop.

Well this was not the only time we've been stranded on the ride but it was the longest time and the only time we've been stranded in a good video spot where I could get my camera out and back in time.

We loved these critters so much. My sons always thought they were so sweet.

So I hope you kick back and enjoy the ride even if it is a short ride.

I have not yet figured out how to link a youtube video so for now you will have to copy and paste to see the video.
http://youtu.be/c7WdOp1QDxI

1 comment:

  1. I am still working on posting the link here. I hope to figure this out soon. I hope that you viewed my video, it is fun.

    ReplyDelete