Friday, February 27, 2015

My Facebook Page

I have created a Facebook group for those who love Disneyland as much as I do. It is a place for Disney lovers to share pictures, blogs, adventures and well, magic.

Disney Resort is a place that gets in your blood. It is not just a place to go on vacation for my family. It is home, it is where we go to feel magic, to reach our inner child and to just feel the magic. We don't even feel like we have to be on rides all of the time to feel the magic. Simply being there is magical enough for us.

That is all information for my blog as I create. this post is about my new Facebook page.

I hope to add more pictures to the page soon and I hope that others will share their pictures. For me anything Disney is fun and interesting. I would love to walk through the park with others who feel the magic like we do.

Disney Lovers Meeting Place
https://www.facebook.com/groups/453120494845258/

No comments:

Post a Comment