Sunday, January 21, 2018

Wizard Acrobats Tomorrowland Disneyland

     In July of 2003 my mom and I took my sons to Disneyland for the first time. They loved it and so did we. It was the first time we spent more than two days in a row at the park. There was also a new park, Disney's California Adventure Park. But this is not about that park.

     We love pizza so decided to eat at Pizza Port in Disneyland. While there some entertainment because to take place. We decided to see what was going on and discovered the Wizard Acrobats. Talk about an amazing show. They could dance, entertain and were excellent acrobats! Not bad to look at either!

     We were able to see them twice and actually meet some of them one of the visits. We visited for  while with Jemma and found him to be a sweet man.

     I wish I had my video camera with me back then but I did not however I was able to take some still shots which I used to create a fun video. Some of the sots are a bit grainy but that is due to the scans. This was before digital photography.

     Wizard Acrobats Photo Video

No comments:

Post a Comment