Sunday, May 28, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy-6 Hour Wait--What?

     I was shocked when I saw the wait times for Disney California Adventures Guardians of the Galaxy attraction on its opening day yesterday. The reports I saw at first were 3 hours and then it jumped to 6 hours. That is a heck of a long time.

     The line extended all the way to Buena Vista Street and then wound round four times. For those who are not familiar with the park Buena Vista Street is a long way from GOG. Also, the winds for rides can be very deceiving. Thankfully they post wait times because if they did not you would think it was a shorter wait than it actually is.

     However anyone entering the park knowing where GOG is located would know the wait was long if they approached the end of the line at Buena Vista street.

     I saw three hours and thought
that was long but when it extended to six hours I was shocked. Who would really want to wait that long? That is half of your day in the parks.

     I am not in that big of a hurry to see the new attraction. I'm actually not all that excited except I love the drops. I still miss Tower of Terror but will visit GOG when I am there in July however will not wait 6 or even 3 hours in line.

     My other thought when I saw the wait times was "I wonder if the wait times for the other rides are short?"

2 comments:

  1. I saw an ad for that today when we went to see the new Pirates movie today.

    Frankly I'm not waiting 6 hours in line to see/ride ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally catching up on my blog an I agree, no way would I wait that long. There will be a day it is shorter and a year later it is! I won't wait 6 hours for anything either!

      Delete