Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Play on Disney Ride Words

     I had a lot of fun with this little play on Disney attraction words. These phrases are all from attractions either in Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure park. I posted to my Facebook wall but no one was game for the fun of either adding to it or saying which phrase came from what attraction.

     So, I will post this little play on words here on my blog. I give all credit for the original phrases to Disney but this little play  on words is my creation.

     Have fun and please add to it and share if you know where each phrase came from..

    Welcome foolish mortals you have just entered the Twilight Zone where every day is a zip a de do da day. We'e got gadgets and gizmo's a plenty. It's a great place to beheaded. Remember dead men tell no tales so kick back and get ready to screeeam! Wait, you're not racing yet it's show time. You'll be boarding in a few minutes so remember to stay seated with your seat belts fastened and make sure to watch your kids!

1 comment: